G20 1998 muffler

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:18:43 -0600

<< This is doable.  Magnaflow is a good choice, but the noise may be too
 much for you.  King Turd seems to think that Remus may be acceptable
 noise-wise, but until he started jabbering about them, I'd never heard
 of 'em. >>

Is Nissan's Variable capacity better than aftermarket? maybe! but reliability
wise it's not.... that will rust in three-year time...That's why I am looking
for an aftermarket which is an exact copy of the stock made of stainless
steel.

I wonder how much decibels does that magnaflow (g20 muffler)emits? (legal is
80 db)

Thanks for your reply