Cool gauges

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:00:52 -0600

Well its kinda like why do they only make the indeglo guages in different
colors for the se's.  Its basicly cause they are the largest market of
200sx's.  That and the fact that if you own a nissan and buying such a
thing...more than likely you aren't going to be in a SE-R.  Oh well, kinda
like how no one makes anything for 93-94 classics....we are left out :(

But they look to be VW style guages.  I love the VW electic blue guages they
are sweet.  If such a thing could be made for any and all years of se-r's
that would be sweet.  If all it takes is 10 per different model I bet we
could get enough ricers...errr....people wanting cool guages here on the
list and other boards/such to get them if they are cheap.  Im still amazed
the ammount of people I see with indeglo dashes...the mind boggledth.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
and if you know where boggledth comes from...you watch too many cartoons
like me.