Classic Bumpers

Matthew Kogan mkogan@ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:30:26 -0600

I just spoke with someone down at Courtesy tonight, mainly about rear wheel
bearing/hubs.  Damn their expensive  $75 ea.  But I also asked about the
ever elusive Classic SE-R bumper with the extra big spoilerage from the 94.
He gave me a price, but I forgot to ask for the part number.  I'm probably
gonna be calling to order the rear hubs tomorrow or Wednesday.  When I do,
I'll get a part number and have him check on the Bumper and let those
interested know.  I know that there are some people interested, the first
price he told me was $135, maybe we can get them to knock that down if more
people are interested.

Matthew Kogan
mkogan@ma.ultranet.com