Attn: Autocross Veterans

Brandon Fujishige serturbo@hotmail.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:56:01 -0600

Someone here on Kauai is trying to organize an SCCA Autocross event.
FINALLY!!!  I was getting a little bored with drag racing.  Now I can see my
car truely shine.  Anyway, the real reason I'm writing the list is to get
some info on the BABK.  I was reading the write up in SE-R.net by Mike K.,
and at the end he mentioned something about working with Brembo on a 12"
kit.  I was just wondering whatever happened to that.

The following is a list of my current and up coming mods.  Please feel free
to comment and give me any advice you see fit.

98 SE-R
F-Max stage I turbo kit
3" exhaust w/ DynoMax Ultra Flo
Apex-i AVC-R Digital boost controller
HKS turbo timer
JWT motor mounts
ClutchMasters stage III clutch
ClutchMasters lightened flywheel
front and rear strut tower bars
Motivational full coilover setup
Motivational rear mounts
Ground Control camber/caster plates
17x7.5 Koenig Toxxins w/ 205/40 (crappy Euro TA's)
Pacesetter short shifter
300ZX TT radiator cap
high flow electric fan
JWT S3 cams (still not installed)
Unorthadox Racing 4 pulley set (still not installed)
N-tech lower control arm brace (up coming)
Energy Suspension bushings (up coming)
Arospeed floor bar (up coming)
upgraded brakes (up coming)

Brandon Fujishige