(no subject)

Spoonman96@aol.com Spoonman96@aol.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:10:23 -0600

   My name is Kirk Spooner and I am the proud owner of a 200 SX SE-R. I have
been looking for the clear lights taillights for this car for about 2 years.
I have recently found out that that the guys at APC are not making them
because they don't think there is a demand for them.  The man's email that I
talked to at APC is Larry@4apc.com. Please if you are looking for these
lights send him an email and let him know that there is a demand for them.
And of you are not looking for them, send him one anyway and help out me and
all the other SE-R owners out there who are looking for these lights.
                                                 Thanks
                                           Kirk Spooner