scc subscription-torn covers, etc...

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:44:04 -0600

Hi Alex,

Unfortunatly the editorial staff who I hang out with
and the company that distributes the magazine are two
seperate companies.

SCC is aware that many people are fed up with the
service and is trying to find solutions but the
distribution company is not too accountable to the
publisher.  There is not much compition in the
magazine distribution industry either.

If it makes you feel better, my issue of SCC is always
late and does not show up all the time either.  I
think my mail man reads it because when I get it, it
always looks thumbed over.

Mike