Pivot A:F Gauges

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:40:19 -0600

I know the joke well and was alluding to it when I said that. :)

> Jay did you tune your car with the O2 and verify on a
> wideband that your not running at 14:1 or anything?  Just
> checking, cause I know you Mitsu guys like to blow up a lot.  ;-)

Never been to the dyno or had a wideband on it. Matter of fact hasn't been
on a logger since mid summer or so. Rough tune with O2, fine tune with EGT's
and the good ol butt dyno.

Did OK so far in 16,000 miles and about 70 drag strip passes this year.
Plugs are a perfect coffee color and it's fast as hell.

http://www.nx2k.com/eclipse/gsx_timeslips.htm

-Jay