Non ser, things that make no sense

Derrick Stikeleather dstikeleather@bellsouth.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:05:25 -0600

> My biggest complaint about SCC now is how much talk of Street Racing there
> is in the mag.

I have a problem with this also.  In one issue there is talk of how bad
street racing is, and in another, there is talk that seems to glorify it
(mildly).  I think it would be wise to let the younger, more impressionable
readers know that street racing is HIGHLY frowned upon, and not some
glorious thing that will win you the respect of all your peers.  I guess
what I'm saying is that the message should be consistently the right one!

Derrick Stikeleather