scc subscription-torn covers, etc...

Kiser, Brian BKiser@IKON.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:20:18 -0600

Just do what I do- every time a magazine shows up
and it is not in acceptable shape, I call their customer
disservice line (no reflection upon the content of the mag).
They extend my subscription by one issue.  I also have done
this when I have seen the newest issue in the stores for a
week or so, and my subscription hasnt shown up yet. I assume
mine is lost, buy one from the store, and call 'em up.  If
enough people start doing that, maybe they will start putting
the mags in those nice little plastic bags!

Brian
92 SE-R
Likes SCC covers