Need some more SR20DE swap info...

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:51:11 -0600

Well I found a couple small problems.  I'm told that I need all but the
crossmember motor mounts, is this correct?  I thought it was only the front
one, but not sure now.  And what am I going to need for my G20 tranny and
should I even use it? Any other little odds and ends I need to replace my
1.6 XE with when I do the swap.  One last thing, the harness is uncut...do I
just reroute it where my original harness went and hook up accordingly?  I'm
feeling less and less of a generic mechanic the more I think about it.  And
although I'm not doin the actuall swap for about 3 monthes I still want to
be prety confident about doing this. Maybe I should buy a wrecked SE-R minus
motor/tranny and just use all the guts?  Anyone know where to find such a
prize?: )
Thanx,
Greyson
94 XE w/Jspec SR on the way.