***HOTEL RESERVATIONS***

Brad Woodworth sr20de@kc.rr.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:55:07 -0600

I just got off the phone with the salesperson @ ES.  I asked if we were
able to begin calling in to make reservations and was told that the info
hadn't been entered into the system yet.  However, she assured me that we
could call beginning tomorrow morning (1/11).  To make reservations, call
1-800-EMBASSY and be sure to let them know that you want to make a
reservation at the ES in Tempe and that you're with the SE-R Club of
America group.  This will assure you the $129 rate.  If you are planning on
arriving early (pre March 8th), you will be on your own as far as the rate
goes.  The same goes if you depart later than Sunday, March 10th.  Also,
the cut-off date to make reservations and get the $129 rate is February
15th, no exceptions.  Please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brad Woodworth
'02 Hotel Lackey

Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-Tempe