Pivot A:F Gauges

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:23:48 -0600

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com wrote:

>And it is a deal at only $1200:)
>It definantly would be nice for tuning though.

How?:-)

Not to diss anyone, but I really find the subject of A/F gauges kind of
humorous.  Unless you have a stand-alone, a dial-a-boom, or can actually
reprogram your ECU, even the best wide-band A/F meter is just a doo-dad that
doo-nothing.  And for the folks running the narrow-band gauges, just send me
$50 and I'll send you something equally as useful with spinning dials or
moving lights. <VBG>

>Hmmm one of their ADL dashes would round my race car out nicely (it costs
>more then the car!)

How about a Stack data logger dash? :-)  CDS has a cool new dash for their
data logging system as well.  But, I like the analog tach in the Stack dash.
:-)

George Roffe

PS: I didn't see the thing Lee was talking about because it didn't load for
me, so if I'm talking about something different.....  nevermind. :-)