240SX steering wheel swap (also applicable for SER's)

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:22:36 -0600

Alex Samardzich <rwd_sr20det@importnut.net> wrote:\

>Well, I've documented the process of swapping out the steering
>wheel for an aftermarket unit.

Nice job Alex.  Should be really similar to the FWD cars with the the
airbags.

The non-airbag cars are a bit different.  Folks have asked me about mine a few
times.  I will be installing a MOMO Runner with factory cruise in my SE-R
(same set-up as my G20) when I get it back on the road soon.  I will document
that procedure as well.

>I thought it could help you guys...the ones driving the wrong wheels :)

We'll be sure to wave to you on the race track as we go by. ;-)

George Roffe