2003 Convention

Rob Cadle robcadle@hotmail.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:49:36 -0600

mike kojima <choaderboy2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Carlos already said some stuff on this.

I saw him express some interest in it.  If Carlos wants to head up the
Convention for 2003, then he will need to speak up.  Brad wants to host it
in KC.  If multiple regions want to host the convention, then they will need
to submit proposals and the Club Council will need to determine a way to
make the selection.

>We have the biggest region, close relationships to sponsers and
>the most money so we can easily support a nice convention.

The last two conventions have taught me that a good convention can be done
anywhere, as long as you get the right people to host it.  I also believe
that all regions should have an opportunity to host the convention provided
they are capable of doing it right.  If Carlos wants to host it in 2003, he
will need to submit a proposal.

Rob