SR20DE Motor swap parts/help needed please?

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:00:15 -0600

Ok....well I found out some stuff I need.
1. Front Motor mount assymbly
2. MAF
3. Has the top JDM Exhaust manifold...but no lower part.  SO I need a
header..thought about gettin another Pacesetter unless somebody has a cheap
Hotshot for sale or the downpipe I need?
4. Power Steering Hoses--Main high presure hose and suction hose.  Pretty
spendy items.  Anyone have some good ones lying around?  If not how can I
bypass the power steering?
5. Alternator and mounting brackets.
6. Engine/tranny bolts.
7. ECU bracket and screws
8. I have the G20 tranny and might start another post about this..but fom
what I read it's a tranny that doesn't have VLSD?  Any input?
9. I need the bracket and bolts for the axel to block.
10. new TPS sensor as mine was broke off.
11. Bigger brakes.........
I have the rest...but don't want to go into this until I have it all ready
to go.

Thanx again,
Greyson