Urgent Help Needed

W. Hsu hwsean8@u.washington.edu
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:50:16 -0600

>From All Sincere and Honest SE-R Listmembers.  This is really really
serious, at least for me.

I have been on the list emails for years, though I don't write much but I
do read most of you guys' emails.  I myself own a white nissan sentra 94
and I love this Nissan community and I respect all you all.  But
something is getting really really worse and serious between ME and
one of the top and most respectful guys in the Nissan Community and
I probably need your help to settle this issue.

For all of you that have just recently paid a visit to SR20Development
down in El Cajon, San Diego, could you all please email me privately?  For
those of you that don't fall in this category, thanks for reading this
email so far.

Sincerely,
Sean