What's wrong with my G20?

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:46:18 -0600

> -Temp Gauge in car is acting strange, going from warm (normal operating
> heat) to cool rapidly (in about 2 seconds), occuring mainly when I punch
the
> accelerator.  Temp gauge has not gone over the mid range point.

take the temp sendor from your other motor and put it in the motor you put
in your car  (the 1 wire sendor)

> -I checked my 'heat tab' they placed on my engine when I purchased and
> swapped it and it is still good, so I did not burn it too badly...

what is that?

Jason Garrett Young
'92 se-r turbo 14.00sec with 195/55/14 street tires
'93.5 g20, hydraulics, 10switches, Bluebird sr20deT, bored, coated pistons,
headwork
                 50lb injectors, Cobra Maf, top mount with scoop, stock
exhaust
'92 se-r with the G20 motor
'95 Q45 on dubs
Wytheville, VA