o2 sensor

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:39:02 -0600

That makes sence.  I think ill try that.  Now on to my next mission.... turbo
for under 1 grand.  I bet I could do it as long as I stick to used stock gti-r
parts and make a lot of crap.  MU WAH HA HA HA HA.  TAKE THAT BITCHIN
TRANSMARROWBIRD!!! DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMMING DID YA CIVIC!!!!  Wait gotta make
car payment.... ill get you next time civic....   btw whats with the bananas?

-sean