Tranny problem

Matt4Nissan@aol.com Matt4Nissan@aol.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:25:28 -0600

Went to push in the clutch pedal... THUMP! Straight to the floor. I figured
it would be my cable snapped. Nope I pop the hood and look at the cable, it's
fine. I look at the arm that it attaches to. That's not ok. It's just about
to the point to where it's going to snap. But it hasn't snapped yet. So I
grab the arm with my hand and pull on it. It just clunks. So I have NO idea
of what went wrong. But it's something. Maybe the PP broke? All I know is I
have one expensive lawn ornament. Any info would be greatly appreciated. The
arm that the cable attaches to is still intact. Barely, but it's still one
piece.