B13 SE-R parts available after 10 years.....

Omer Farooq Khan ohmfab@home.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:14:14 -0600

> OK, after 10 years inot production and numerous body kits and virtually
> everything for the B14 and up the B13 is getting the props they deserve.
> Mexican headlights are the desired front end improvement that b13's
needed.
> Now I find out that there are short bumpers (ala BMW) for the Sunny. With
> integerated foglights. Someone even went as far as to photoshop the tow
> together.

I am not really into body kits and such at all, but I would love to have
that front bumper.  I mean that is one really good looking piece.  I
personally like it better with the 93+ grill and headlights than with the
Mexican pieces.

If anyone can figure out how to get a new one here in the states please shed
some light on the matter.

Omer Farooq Khan
'92 White SE-R with 155k aged front bumper.
http://earth.vol.com/~ohm