Phantom Grip info

Jay Hassinger Jay Hassinger" <jhassinger@home.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:44:44 -0600

> Of course Bob made this himself! Way before anyone
> thought of it.

Watch out for Bob.  If you drive your car up to his Skunkworks Facility (His
family's manufacturing plant) in Avon, CT before you know it, your car gets
"autocrossed" in the large winding parking lot, then your head is off
getting oversized valves and being flowed on a bench, your strut towers are
cut and being raised, and you walk away with more knowledge about Opals than
you ever wanted.  ;-)

j/k Bob, you know we love you. :-) (Now lets turn my beater SE-R into a
Group 2 rally car. :-]]] )

Jay Hassinger
B13 SE-R
89 Saab 900 turbo ($95 in it and it SCREWS)