o2 sensor

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:28:28 -0600

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 01:39, sean mcmahon wrote:

> When people replace the o2 sensor on their car to get better gas milage....

I'm not familiar with this, unless the O2 sensor has been diagnosed as
failed or failing.  Where can I read more?

> on a side question, would installing a turbo increase or decrease milage with
> the same driving habbits?

Both.  If you short-shift all the time, never see more than 3500 crank
RPM, and spend most of your time on the highway and under the boost
curve, you'll have incredible mileage.  Two or three redline blasts up
the onramp, though...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |