Intercooler Question

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:44:02 -0600

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 16:15, Jorge R. wrote:

> My question is, how would I know how efficient it would be at this
> size? Would it be worth it to install on a turbo SR20 with a T28? TIA

Didn't the GTIR use a TMIC like the Bluebird SSS?  Just about any FMIC
is going to be better than a TMIC.  Yes, the Isuzu NPR ICs are good.
They're in the same neighborhood as budget aftermarket IC cores, from
what I've heard.  No 12x9 OEM core is going to do as much good as a
36x24 Blitz core, but you're not going to pay for the Blitz, either.  I
bet it could do the job just fine, until you start running obscene
amounts of boost, at which point, you're going to be buying the
afore-mentioned Blitz.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |