Best BANG for your buck..?

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2(SW) (HAYLER) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:06:58 -0600

> My gf has a 2001 Sentra Se pp with auto, I wanted to improve her car. What
> is
> the best bang for my buck in terms of intake,header,exhaust? also what
> other
> upgrades are good values in terms of price and outcome?

	Hmm..I'm definitely with Chris and Jon with the mods, but let me put
my 2 in:

	Thinking about bang for your buck plus quality and a little other
things, this would be ideal:

	-TIRES, definitely something better than the hawks.
	-AEM Cold Air Intake, a bit pricy but makes the best power. Also
CARB certified. =)
	-Stromung Cat Back, but I'm a big fan of the 2 1/4" midpipe with a
custom muffler, of your choice, of course! You can definitely pay less if
you try to make your own. The stock muffler isn't bad either too.
	-Hotshot Header
	-Pulleys, I say this because I've not heard anything bad about this
upgrade at all. I've done lots of research, read a lot about it, and it's
just generally a great mod for our cars.

	Well, that's a good start for now. I think you'll be alright, until
you want more, and of course everyone always wants more. Definitely check
out www.b15sentra.net for more stuff and just shop around. Ask yourself how
far you want to go to mod. Take it easy. =)

	Marvin
	'00 B15 with mods