FW: Phantom Grip info

Kyle R. Davis kyle93ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:00:47 -0600

> >"THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PHANTOM GRIP. THE RETAIL PRICE
> IS $299.00.
> OUR UNIT WILL WORK IN BOTH DIFF'S.

> I question this since I have a box sitting in front of me with an address
> label to "phantom grip". It is a non LSD diff so they can make an
> application. I'm not organizing it, though. Kyle?

I don't know that the Phantomgrip product designed for the LSD'd tranny
"will" work in a non-LSD tranny.. that's the reason Jay is sending over a
non-LSD diff that I purchased from him.

This shows what the two diff's look like..(thanks Jay for the pics)

http://www.geocities.com/kyle93ser/G20/tranny/index.html

As you can see they are different!

PhantomGrip should have it within a week.. and will know if the same unit
will work in both or not, right after that.

I plan to test one in my non-LSD G20 shortly.  Look for the article in
Nissan Performance Magazine in the next few months.