speedvision world challenge

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:55:15 -0600

"Brady Dohrmann" <prelude_2@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Whoever said the driver's suck is smoking crack as well.

Well, I only watched the one program last night, but it looked like they
were a bunch of thirty-something kids in $50k bumper cars.  They don't
have flashy paint jobs like the GT boys do because they can't afford to
repaint after every event, appearantly.

Rubbing, cutting too deep in corners (consequently FORCING other drivers
off the course), and practically performing California Stops (Pitt
Maneuver) on other drivers qualifies as "sucky driving" in my book.
What's worse is that they (for the most part) don't know how to handle
themselves in the rain.  A third of the field stays at their own
amatuer-ish 10/10ths driving style while another third start driving
like they were commuting to work.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |