Phantom Grip info

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:48:19 -0600

Phantom Grip lists their limited slip unit on their website now for all our
cars as a regular application. I emailed them and asked what the price was
and if it would work in cars with or without LSD from the factory. Here is
their response:

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PHANTOM GRIP. THE RETAIL PRICE IS $299.00.
OUR
UNIT WILL WORK IN BOTH DIFF'S.

THANKS AGAIN
PHANTOM GRIP!"

Anyone have one of these yet? I don't how how good it is compared to a
Quaife diff, but $300 versus $1000 is quite a strong selling point, even if
they are remotely close to working the same.

Ben Davis
93 NX2000 Quaife equipped
98 Sentra SE no LSD and STILL FOR SALE!!! :)