Hotshot 2nd gen turbo kit

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 02:47:43 -0600

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 02:08, Andris Laivins wrote:

> Ok, let me clear some stuff up for everyone.  There is a new Hotshot kit in
> development right now. It uses a T3/T04E turbocharger like the FMAX,

I want to be *crystal* clear about this.  Is it a T31 *exactly* like the
FMax turbine?  What about using the Turbonetics bearings?  Am I picking
knits?  Probably.  I'm also curious about whether or not they plan on a
B15 fitment.

While you're at it, the guys at HS aren't um, talking about an FMIC/Pipe
kit for BB DETs are they?  I heard some rumor about this a few weeks
ago, and it's really attractive.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |