More alternator fun

flyryd flyryd@home.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:24:25 -0600

Ding ding ding..we have a winner! : ) Lose the crappy Autolite
Alternator...I went throught this about 3 months ago..I replaced 6 Autolite
Alternators before wising up and buying one from Nissan..and ir wasnt that
much more either..you have answered your own question..now just believe the
answers.
Brad B. Phx  AZ
'96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
'01 Altima GXE LE