alignment question settings..

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:19:59 -0600

We actually did the same thing with Barry's car after we replaced the Wheel
Bearings at the track (don't ask).  All we used was a tape measure, two
jackstands and a piece of string.  We were pretty much dead on and I don't
think they even bothered to align it when he took it to an alignment shop.
It is unbelivable how easy it was, as long as you take your time their
shouldn't be a problem. (assuming you can get the tie rod end nuts loose!)
This was toe, since his camber can't be adjusted.  I don't know the cheap
camber method yet, but you can get camber gauges for $150...