alignment question settings..

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:05:51 -0700

Yea I was being lazy....just thought I'd get a few quick answers on what
people run/advise.  Figure I'll probably just take it in for allignment when
I put my rims back on...bout 2 or 3 more weeks.  I guess at this point I
will go with the numbers u gave me..if anyone else has anymore advise I'd be
happy to hear it. RIgt now my car car is very pridictable...where if I keep
on the gas the front slides a bit...and when I let off I get some tail
action.  Kinda like it cause I'm still learning how to meneuver this car,
but getting better.
Thanx in advance,
Greyson