G20 Codes

Nuenglndnizmo@aol.com Nuenglndnizmo@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:08:24 EST

Hello, my G20 threw a check engine light a couple of days ago. I hooked the
car up to a Snap-On scanner, the code that was pulled was a #35 EGR temp
sensor.
When I called the dealership they said this sensor usually never goes bad,
and that they have never sold one, the parts guy told me to check it again,
this time I pulled the code off of the ECU, sure enough it came up as a #32
EGR function. Which one of these is going to be more reliable, and what
should I look for as far as EGR function?
The code was cleared, but came back in a few hours. Thanks in advance.