spare tire and big brakes

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@home.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:24:54 -0600

Sean, because of the VLSD, if you get a flat tire in the front, you have to
put a rear tire on the front, and use the spare on the rear.  The reason for
this is the different overall wheel and tire sizes between the spare and the
normal wheels.  Subaru has the same issues, but you have to add a fuse to
make the car FWD only.  I have no idea if the spare on a B14 will clear NX
brakes, but if you want to put the spare on the front, then find an NX in a
salvage yard, and get a spare from one of those.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R