High port motor install

Jay Whitely jwhitely2000@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:25:42 -0800 (PST)

> Im curious to know if anyone has tried to install a
> highport motor into a
> 95+ se-r?

> What problems would i run across?

***Yes, I have done it before and I am doing one as we
speak.  You will need the following parts from a high
port equipped car:

1. brake booster hose from intake manifold to firewall
2. intake hose from MAF to TB
3. throttle cable
4. cruise control cable/actuator
5. power steering pump (or just the metal elbow that
connects to the fluid reservoir)
6. power steering suction hose (from reservoir to
pump)

That is all that I can think of. If you want to keep
cruise control, then make sure the high port's
throttle cable bracket has two slots on it. Also, the
throttle linkage above the throttle body needs two
slots also.

Good luck,

=====
Jay Whitely