What can I do about crappy service?

SeRNiSm0@aol.com SeRNiSm0@aol.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:16:10 EST

Hi My gf went to the dealership to get the stinky cat, leaky trunk and airbag
repaird on her 2001 Sentra Se auto pp..I have been there twice to have the
ECU reprogrammed they claim it will make the cat stop stinking..Well it
didn't and 5,000 miles later it still stinks, they use the excuse try new
gas..I use 93octane..Also they claim they did a leak test on the trunk and it
dosn't leak..LOL that is why when I went to get the jack out of the trunk 1
day there was about 1 to 2 inchs of water in the trunk..Please excuse my bad
writing abilitys..lol anyways what actions can I take? Any advice..I also
happen to know there was a service bulletin for the stinking cat..
Thanks

jon
92 classic(some mods)
2001 Sentra Se pp auto