ES suspension bushings at a great discount!

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:41:56 -1000

Probedude wrote:
> I ran across this company last night when I was looking for a complete
> bushing kit for my B13.
> http://www.suspension.com  has the Energy Suspension full bushing kit
> (hyperflex kit) for $114!!

Amazingly, their prices have not changed in a long time.  I purchase the
entire set this past summer and had no problems dealing with them.  I've
always recommended these guys since I first heard of them over 2 years ago
since they did seem to have the lowest prices anywhere and I have never
heard anyone complain about them.

FYI.  They normally carry black bushings but they can order other colors.
They do not stock the other colors since they prefer the graphite
impregnated bushings as the other colors will squeak.

Darren Calbero
'91 Sunburned Aztec Red SE-R
SE-R Club of America - Hawaii Region Representative
http://www.SE-R.org/Hawaii