t shirts?

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:37:56 -0500

Well i dont think the se-r.net shirt is being made by any perticular person
right now.  I know a few people that took the image and made the iron on
thing with it...looks pretty good.  But we just had a sell of t-shirts on
sr20deforum.com which look pretty cool.  I cant wait to get mine in.  Good
price too.  I dont know if you can still get them or not, go look in the
general forum there is a post about the shirts.  Email ProjectSE-R (i think)
about it, he is setting it up(i think)

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)