Racers Group

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:46:27 -0800

>>> "geo3@earthlink.net" <geo3@earthlink.net> 12/20/01 02:43PM >>>
>If you are thinking about having them dink with your ECU, you *are* aware
that >piggybacks and the Nissan ECU will fight for control don't you?

They're too expensive for me anyways, but thanks for the info...

>>> "Brady Dohrmann" <prelude_2@hotmail.com> 12/20/01 04:44PM >>>
>Keep in mind that both of these were stock cars with only exhaust mods, so
>maybe The Program works in highly modded cars.  We ended up sending both
>systems back.

Seems that quite a few people in their local SF Bay Area have used Racers
Group, but I had never heard of them until recently, and never on the SE-R
list.
Hearsay is that they were able to get significant gains on big HP cars like a
supercharged Maxima and a big block Corvette.

Thanks for the responses.

matt ma . 92 SE-R