Fwd: Twas the night b4 Xmas (The Infiniti ver.)

JBGTLG@aol.com JBGTLG@aol.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:47:39 EST

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light,
Was a turbo G20 with no cops in sight,
I will try, I will try, I will try this small motor,
To beat this damn Nissan, even with its big turbo,
As the light goes green, I pull like no joke,
The DET erupts in clouds of tire smoke,
Now Smasher, now Revver, now Stroker, now Blitzin
These are the names of my four VTEC pistons,
Racing ahead I'm the star of the action,
But I know I'm in trouble when that DET gets traction,
Grabbing second gear, I hear the RPM sing,
My mirror is blocked by my shopping cart wing,
I now hear the roar of that big turbo gaining,
All I can do is keep my VTEC motor straining,
In a second the shockwave hits with a blast,
My stickers go flying, A thing of the past,
Don't bother with third, cause now its to late,
Just try to act cool like you can relate,
Looking up at the taillights as they get smaller,
The driver backs off just to give me a holler,
"You can't win them all," he says in a fling,
"You might not win any in that silly thing"
I smiled and revved as he pulled out of sight,
No amount of mods would make it a better night!

Honda nightmare maybe?
To all have a SAFE and HAPPY holidays!

Jeremy
91 G20 Still in planing stages . . .
00 Sentra GXE Springs, Exhaust, Rims ect. . .
And one DET F-MAX Stage 2 with all the goodies on the garage floor.