Street Racing Story

Jay Hassinger Jay Hassinger" <jhassinger@home.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:03:51 -0500

> I dont want to go against your opinion, because everyone has one,
> but I dont think anyone should really deserve that.  All people
> do make mistakes,

Sorry pet peeve: <rant> It was not a MISTAKE, it was a CHOICE.  A mistake is
when a glass of milk falls out of your hand or you trip on something and
skin your knee.

He made a *choice* and that choice was to drag race on a neighborhood
street.

When you make choices good or bad there are consequences both good and bad.
He is getting his due.  I think it was poetic justice that it was his mom as
he did not rip apart someone else's family by killing someone else's
mother.</rant>

Harsh words, but as it was written.  "Today you are given a choice...choose
wisely"

Jay Hassinger
B13