Bluebird scans

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:39:48 -0500

Actualy from what I took from what he said is what I thought happened.
Those Bluebird SSS's are actualy imports from Japan.  I may be wrong but
they arent built in Australia.  Kinda wondering if any Nissan's are bulit
there.  I know they have to import GTi-R's and Skylines, dont know about
200sx's and stuff.  But Id guess the 200sx may be built there since its not
technicaly a Siliva(wrong name :) ).  Maybe Im wrong, wont be the first or
last time.  Like you said Geo I thought Cameron among other have said they
have never seen an 5 speed Bluebird SSS ATESSA(what ever those letters are,
head hurts right now).  The det only comes on the SSS's with atessa i
thought, and since it was currently believed that all of those were
automatics, thats why i was wondering about this article.  Look at me
starting up trouble :)

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
wishing they never made any auto SR20's