Best aftermarket Rotors for NX with ABS?

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 6:38:9 -0500

> Subject: Re: Best after market Rotors for NX with ABS?
> All NX2000's have the same brakes.  The pads/rotors/calipers are
> the same.  It is always the larger one.  Don't let anyone tell
> you differently.  Also all NX's were built in Japan there is no
> US built NX nor a Japanese built SE-R.

See just goes to show you how much I know. I thought there was a
difference. I do remember reading in the archives to specifically ask for
ABS equipped brake parts though. Oh well   Joel

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net