Axle Assembly and Axle Seals

Aver99ex@aol.com Aver99ex@aol.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:29:52 EST

Hey guys my tranny is leaking from my axle seals, when i went to autozone
they had four different ones Left side outer and inner and Right side outer
and inner.  the leak is coming from the left side of the tranny, so do i just
need the left side outer and inner or just the inner..

Also when replacing axles should you do both at the same time or is it safe
to just replace one? also one more thing, my battery keeps dying unless i
unplug it form the terminal, its been like this for a while (ever since my
swap) do you know what could cause something like this..

thanks in advanced,
-Dennis w/ Primera Swap
www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/