Possible high rate, OEM type spring deal

Ben Missele ben_missele@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:34:34 -0800 (PST)

> IF (note the IF) they get made, it will be ONLY for B13's.
They
> already made the lower rate ones, so they have the engineering
> specs for B13's, and they're not interested in starting from
> scratch on another chassis. :( I'm not sure where that leaves
> NX2000's. Our Evil Overlord Ben tells me that they have specs
> for the NX.

 I took all of the NX measurements they would need. I posted
them here last week and I still have them in a spreadsheet. In
fact, Ben Davis has the prototype NX springs from Hyperco. If he
or someone else. could put them on their NX and verify the drop,
then Hyperco would know for sure that they have the right specs
for the NX.

Ben
'93 NX - cam timing fixed, idle and timing need to be set, rear
brakes need to be replaced.

=====
#7 Illinois Football 10-1 (7-1 Big Ten) Big Ten Champs!
#7 Illinois Basketball 8-2
Go Illini!