OT: War hitting home

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:31:10 -0500

I came home saturday from graduating college...and i found out one of the
guys that died in the friendly fire was my neighbor.  Master Sargent
Jefferson Davis was one of my neighbors.  His dad owns a store right below
my house.  I didnt know who died till I came home.  My friends had told me
some guy from my high school was one that died, I had no clue.  But I just
drove by his house, its full of flags, police sitting out side of it, road
arrows and signs on both sides to slow traffic and stuff.  War just hit home

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)