is anyone looking for a Turbo Sentra (94)

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:55:14 -0500

I might be selling my Turbo Sentra in the next couple of weeks. I dont
know how much to sell it for yet.Need money for school and Bills. Someone
Please make me a offer......

Thanks

Andoy

>From: "Brent Barts" >To: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com >Subject: Master
cylinder ?'s >Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:23:04 > >Hi all, i am wondering
if the master cylinder is a part that wears >out? My >doner car has 175k
miles on the clock and am wondering if it is >still good. >Second
question is should i even bother with the NX master cylinder >in my >se-R
with the upgrade brakes? I've read that the nx one make the >front