Which Intake?!!

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2(SW) (HAYLER) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:06:27 -0500

I'm not sure what your intentions are for you ride, but I believe Place
Racing, Hotshot, Injen, JWT...are just a few brands that have applications
for cold air or warm air intakes. I myself have a Place Racing cold air
intake, but you could always fabricate yours or go with any other brand
name. As far as I know, you don't have to get a smaller battery. My CAI was
completely bolt on. Also, how much do you have to spend? Most warm air
intake applications are priced a bit lower than cold air apps. I went ahead
and hooked up the PR in a group deal earlier this year..($156) Shhhh. =)
Hope this helps.

Marvin
'00 B15 SE with mods