Geekin' again

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 07:22:23 -0600

Jon Davis wrote:

>Everything within the quotes is directly from my earlier post, I added
>nothing to it. Check the archives if my word isn't good enough for you.

:-/

I'm currently 3,000 miles from home.  I didn't have the original message
with my.  I didn't check the archives.  Fine.  Whip me.  I formally
apologize.  I was going from memory.  Oh well.

>engine torque (minus driveline losses) is 75*5252/4250 = 92.7 ft-lb

You're assuming too many things.  The fact is, we do *not* know the crank
hp for any car on a Dynojet.  You can make all the assumptions you like,
but it won't change this fact.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>