7500RPM and no speed limit WOOHOOO!

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:33:00 -0500

Well after hearing that someone put a G20 ecu into their 200sx to get rid of
the speed limiter and raise the redline to 7500 rpm, i had to get try it
out.  I order my ecu from a auto recycler yesterday and received to today.

Wow! 7500rpm rulez!  I think i now know what valve float sounds like.
Eventhough its not good, it sounds great.  As soon as the engine passes 7100
rpm's it starts screaming!

This mod goes up there with the CAI.  To think all this time i wasted with
7100rpm and 109mph, what an idiot I am.

BTW if anyone is interested, i paid only $150 CDN for this, well $185 w/
shipping and taxes.

I recommend this to anyone with a 95+ SE-R to get this.  Truely awesome.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/7500pm redline and no governor and 148whp to boot.