Viper (non-se-r) and Injector question

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:39:45 -0700

 > For those of you who haven't seen this. What NOT to do on the race track.
 > (See attached file: vipercrash.mpeg)

 >This might be a good time to point out that attachments don't get sent to
 >the list, Larry has these filtered out.

For those that are curious then, here is the link:

http://www.bogwell.com/~pkx/vipercrash.mpeg

Now for my question.

What would cause a massive carbon build up on the two *centre* spark plugs?
bad ECU tuning?.

I thought it might've been fuel quality, but why are the two plugs on the
end carboned up?. The two end plugs are a healthy brown color but the two
plugs in the centre were caked with carbon.

As we speak, I'm currently rebuilding my turbo and redesigning/flow
testing/grinding out a new manifold.

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE